I know that the world feels pretty upside-down right now. The news continues to change day-by-day and even hour-by-hour. Here’s an update on our shared ministry at Trinity.
We are taking the following steps:
- In alignment with the Governor’s “Stay at Home” order, the church office will close today at 5pm and the Trinity building will be closed through Easter Sunday, April 12, and possibly beyond that date.
- All staff will continue to work, but will do so from home during this time.
- Staff will be available directly by e-mail. Staff e-mail address are available on the staff directory page of our website.
- If you call the church office (507.451.4520) during business hours, the call will be forwarded to Polly, our amazing receptionist, who will be working at home. While she cannot forward your call to us, she will get messages to staff members to return.
- If you have an emergency and need pastoral assistance after-hours, please call the church office (507.451.4520) and when prompted, push the appropriate number for a pastoral emergency and your call will automatically be forwarded to the pastor who is on call.
- Worship will continue to be offered through live streaming through Easter morning. I am saddened that we won’t be able to celebrate Easter by being physically together. But I also know that God’s Holy Spirit will draw us together no matter the distance.All of these services will be available on Facebook Live on Trinity’s Facebook page, or by going to www.tlcowatonna.org/WorshipLive. Our worship schedule for the next two weeks is:
- Sunday, March 29, 9:30am
- Wednesday, April 1 mid-week Lenten service, 6:00pm
- Sunday, April 5 Palm Sunday worship service, 9:30am
- Thursday, April 9 Maundy Thursday worship service, 6:00pm
- Friday, April 10 Good Friday Children’s worship service, 11:00am
- Friday, April 10 Good Friday worship service, 7:00pm
- Saturday, April 11 Easter Vigil service, 5:00pm
- Sunday, April 12 Easter Celebration:
- 6:00am Sunrise Service
- 10:00am Service
- Our food ministry programs, Wildcat Pantry, Husky Pantry and Meals of Hope will continue to serve food, doing it as “take out” in front of the main doors.
If there is anything you need, or any way we can be of assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact us. And please continue to watch out for each other. Check in on your neighbors and make sure they are doing alright. While we may not be able to gather as church, nothing prevents us from continuing to be church for each other and for the community, just as God continues to be for us.